– Be sure to inundate your friends’ Walls with random notes, photographs of you in your best clothes, links to sites that no one cares about and other miscellaneous junk.
– It’s critical for your 789 (or more) friends to know exactly what you are doing at any given moment. Update your doing at any given moment. Update your status message at five minute at five minute intervals with intriguing lines : I’m having a bath; I’m feeling sad, tired, depressed and cranky’, ‘I’m off to Timbaktoo next wee !”
– Swap people’s profiles with ‘How Well Do You Know Me ?’ quizzes. Threaten to dock them off your ‘friends’ list if they score anything below 90.
– Challenge people to beat you in everything from tennis trivia to gangster games.
– Send out virtual cards and gifts – spread the love.
– Hold debates on issues of global importance. You know, like your hair color, who drank what at last night’s party and Rakhi Sawant’s swayamvar.