Few things which I love the most in Winter 13 – Sales Cloud
- Sales Cloud Partner Communities – (Pilot Project) – Available in EE, UE and Developer – With Winter ’13, you can connect with your partners and customers to drive channel growth and close more deals, faster. Salesforce Partner Communities connect you with distributors, resellers, and other partners in multiple, private, branded communities to grow revenue by collaborating on leads, opportunities, and deals.
- Leads from Radian 6
- Customizable Sales Team – (available in EE, UE & Developer Edition) Now we can add custom fields, write triggers, define layouts and more can be done.
- Salesforce for Outlook Side Panel (Beta) – I am very excited to work on this feature. Available for EE, UE and Developer Editions. It’s like salesforce will be visible from the outloook only
- Recurring Event Sync from Outlook – Available in PE, EE, UE and Developer Edition – Now recurring meetings will get synchronized with Salesforce.com
- Joined Reports on Dashboards – Now dashboards can be created on Joined Reports. This won’t require any Salesforce Setup.
- Exportable Joined Reports – Now I can export the joined report also.
- Custom Field Mapping – With Winter 13 we can map the Data.com to those custom field of Accounts, Contact, and Lead Object.